Paramount WG

thedova

The more I watch World Prelims, the more I am saddened that Paramount didnt make finals. They were really good, had an entertaining show, great performance and very underrated!!!!

I would love to have their show on the DVD over others!!

Can't wait to see them next season.

:thumbup:

The more I watch World Prelims, the more I am saddened that Paramount didnt make finals. They were really good, had an entertaining show, great performance and very underrated!!!!

I would love to have their show on the DVD over others!!

Can't wait to see them next season.

:thumbup:

there are some GREAT shows that didn't make finals !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

on that note can someone please tell me what the hell Juxtapositions show was about!???????? I dont get it

and here we go....

• Like 1

dont like debates do ya?....lol...he only asked a question

Oh i dont mind debats, i just remember what happened when someone asked what Onyx's show was about :tongue:

Oh i dont mind debats, i just remember what happened when someone asked what Onyx's show was about :tongue:

ha ha ha yeah I dont think it will turn into one of those conversations b/c Juxta didnt medal! I just didnt understand the song with the theme.. I get the whole linear, line stuff, they did with drill and work. but seems like the music doesnt even go with the show.

am I the only one who feels that way!?????

From Juxtaposition's website

“Most of us experience life as a linear progression, but this is an illusion because every day, life presents us with an array of choices... each choice leads to a new path. To go to work, to stay home. And in each choice we take, creates a new reality.” Join Juxtaposition Independent World Guard as they teeter the fine line between the choices that shape our collective futures. "The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating ",with every choice we make.

Yeah, I don't get it either...but it might be worth noting that Bohemian Rhapsody's opening is "is this the real life, or is it just fantasy," which kind of makes sense. Don't really understand it beyond that, though I really like some of the flag work at the end.

Other nuances you can pick up on in various parts of the show are "A Fine Line Between..." insanity and sanity (rock section vs. classical parts), fast and slow (fast dance feature work vs. slow dance feature work from soloist in middle), etc. Music was used from the movie Atonement which tells the story of one girl's choice that changed other people's lives... Also, Bohemian Rhapsody was used because the choice made to kill a man changed his life... Overall, how the choices you make can affect your life and the lives of others. Maybe this helps a little?

• Like 1

Thanks, it actually does! Bear in mind I don't have to really understand a show to enjoy it, and I really really enjoyed your 2011 show. I can just take a new appreciation for this show now that I do understand it.