New Open Class Corps for 2011

I'm sure it's something that is being worked out, but what will the corps be called on the field? Knightfire or the Racine Scouts? Either way, best of luck to you this season! :thumbup:

There is absolutely NO mention on my website that states that we are "approved" for open class. There never has been, as we have NEVER sought approval. That is exactly what I meant about THE RUMOUR MILL.

Guess I got that inference from this which was posted here on DCP

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:07 PM (#13) user_off.pngKnightFire D&B Corps user_popup.png

Knightfire Drum and Bugle Corps will be on the field this year and is in need of members in every section.

www.knightfiredrumcorps.org

May 24th date would tend to make one believe you have been approved for tour....

sorry I missed the exact place I got the inference that you were going on tour

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:07 PM (#13) user_off.pngKnightFire D&B Corps user_popup.png

Knightfire Drum and Bugle Corps will be on the field this year and is in need of members in every section.

May 24th date would tend to make one believe you have been approved for tour....

Edited by JohnZ
personal attack

Dude, give it a rest.

Edited by JohnZ
retaliation

What I take issue with Sir, is that you state your "inference" as fact when you said that my website stated I was "Approved" for membership in DCI. That was an out and out lie. You were emphatic that you were factual in your statement. You never said that you made an inference from what you claimed as an "Implication". Yolu even challenged my comment of "Rumour Mill" and that you were stating "Facts"

As for my Post of "Fielding a Corps", we "Fielded a corps" last year in the SDCA and will do so again this year. The only thing that is different is our partnership with the Racine Scouts.

Edited by KnightFire D&B Corps

I'm sure it's something that is being worked out, but what will the corps be called on the field? Knightfire or the Racine Scouts? Either way, best of luck to you this season! :thumbup:

Racine Fire KnightScouts!!!! LOL

• Like 1