Glassmen 2011

I'm sure this may get lost in the shuffle of the season starting, but Sunday is Family Day for Glassmen. Great chance if you're in the Ohio/Michigan area to check out some top 12 drum corps early! Can't wait to hear the reviews, especially from some people that may not be automatic fans such as myself. \^/

Just saw a video on the tube and everybody better watch out because the glassmen are hot hot hot!

Good luck to the Glassmen this year.

Just saw a video on the tube and everybody better watch out because the glassmen are hot hot hot!

I'n glad to hear this. The Glassmen have to be one of the most underrated Corps on DCP. Its not easy anymore to be able to consistently put high caliber shows worthy of TOP 12 status. There are lots of Corps trying to find that right formula that allows them to crack the Top 12. Corps that are right on their heels, and are pretty good. Every pre season we have the Top 12 preseason predictions here on DCP and lots of people seem to have the Glassmen dropping out of the TOP 12 and some other Corps replacing them. But for the last 7 years they've been able to put out a quality Corps and show to retain that Top 12 status. Thats excellent consistency, imo. Good luck to the Glassmen this season.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 4

Saw Glassmen in Holland Ohio got vidio of show It is in your face most of the time. I don`t Know how these kids can play that loud that long. Guard is very Cool and the two main dancers really have passion for there performance including the big K!$$ at the end. Percussion feature is new and fresh and I have never heard anything like it before.

The hornlines exuberence is such that I thought some of the were going to fall over they are right on the edge right where they need to be. And nobody hardly ever complements the pit I have to in this review they are dedicated play and act like professionals. I hope this show never gets watered down it had lots of cheering from a croud that was there for historical anniversary not a full run from the G-Men what a wonderful suprise. Sorry no vidio posting until after All Star Review July 8th @ Bowling Green Stadium.

This is NOT your typical Glassmen show.