First Annual Baritone Blow Off and Beer Bash

randomnoise

Quality? Surely you can't be talking about the Cavaliers??? :)

*ducks and runs*

!!!!mad.gifyeah, you better duck and run....

but at least I can admit that the Cavalier hornline is never one of the tops.....HOWEVER, they are improving VASTLYconfused.gif

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes it actually fits, most of the time it doesn't.

Thank-You, Frank. This something that is said at every Renegade rehearsal. You wanna get p.o.'d but then they go and offer you a beer on break and you can't stay mad at 'em. As Chris has said, "they can't help it" :sly:

Quality? Surely you can't be talking about the Cavaliers??? :)

*ducks and runs*

!!!!mad.gifyeah, you better duck and run....

but at least I can admit that the Cavalier hornline is never one of the tops.....HOWEVER, they are improving VASTLYconfused.gif

Agreed. I just wanted to get you going. As a Regiment alum, my job is to rag on the Cavaliers as much as possible. :)

Agreed. I just wanted to get you going. As a Regiment alum, my job is to rag on the Cavaliers as much as possible. :)

As a Blue Devil alum, it is my job to rag on both you guys - LOL...  I have a lot of respect for both your corps.  Amazing as you get older the competiton factor fades and you just want to meet some of the people you marched on the same fields/parades with - share old war stories.

Absolutely agreed, pooh bear. I am really looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible this summer. The Baritone Blow-Off is going to be great!

I thought no Brigadiers were allowed to compete in this since they win everything else over Labor Day weekend..or didn't that rule get passed???

I thought no Brigadiers were allowed to compete in this since they win everything else over Labor Day weekend..or didn't that rule get passed???

Hey - did they win everything?  Guess I was a little more loaded than I thought - #### those Illinois boys - LOL....