Pioneer to Host 50th Anniversary Reunion & Celebration

It's officially reunion weekend! We're busy putting the final touches on things in preparation for the 11:00am "kick off". Here's Saturday's schedule:

11:00am - Meet & Greet & Silent Auction Begins

1:00pm - Picnic Lunch (Bring your own or we have Concessions Available!)

3:00pm - Procession of the Decades (A parade of all the alumni present!)

3:30pm - 2011 Pioneer Corps Performs w/special performances by our I&E contestants

5:30pm - Spaghetti Dinner prepared by our Outstanding Cook Staff (Small donation appreciated!)

7:00pm - Social & Videos w/Concessions Available

10:00pm - Silent Auction Winners Announced

11:00pm - Bonfire & 50th Anniversary Ceremony

Silent Auction Details

Don't miss your chance to win a Gas Grill, Outdoor Fire Pit, Tom Tom GPS, Pizza Baking Kit, Custom Pioneer Jackets, Custom Guitar, and many more great items!

If you're passing through Milwaukee on your way to the show out in Madison, feel free to stop on by and say hello! Several people are already planning on making the stop! We've already had several people pop in during the set up, so anyone is welcome to stop by! The event is free to attend, but the proceeds from the concessions, auction, and souvenirs will go towards the corps and future alumni activities!

Edited by PioneerWebmaster

Have fun all.

Last night hanging with everyone in Madison I asked a few "yeah, you going to the show on Sat."? and there were some who said "no" I am like, what the hell do you mean you are not going to the show, and they are like no, I have a 50th ann. party to go to in Milwaukee. We are going to hang with THE PIONEER! Thats What I'm Talking About! I said to myself if they close the last thread I was not going to post in a 3rd thread for the Corps, I thought that you all should know that this party is important to alot of folks, good luck, it has been fun.

GO PIONEER!

Edited by thirdcoast

Congratulations to Roman, the corps, the staff and of course the alumni! Happy 50th! Erin Go Bragh!

Congratulations Pioneer and Roman!

Donny Allen

^^

There is a good article about Pioneer's 50th in today's Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. It is readable online. If you ignore the reporter's use of the term marching band it is a feel-good article.

Happy Birthday, Pioneer!

Edited by warsawstory