DCA I&E

Basement Brass is back !! Thats worth the trip to Rochacha !!

From one of the Moes (Little Big) - thanks for the sentiment Paul. But, according to the Rochester Tourism folks, it's the...

"people and places that live up to their top rankings for friendliness, family fun and memorable getaways. Famous sites blend with charming neighborhoods and historic canal towns to create a mosaic of attractions to visit. Cruise, bike or hike, on the original Erie Canal path while visiting great restaurants, shops and quaint villages along the way. You'll soon discover why we think Rochester is made for Living...for a weekend or a lifetime" - or...

The Greatest I&E Show In the World!

Basement Brass is pretty cool for sure.

Little Big (Moe) here. Donny, you're very kind. It was once written about somebody who went beyond pretty cool to VERY COOL, Miles Davis...

Davis understood that the space between the notes was sometimes just as important as the notes themselves. But he also understood that too much space between the notes, and people would think that the concert was over and go home...

—Genius Guide to Jazz, July 2001

Here's hoping everybody in the show gets the space between the notes just right!... and, you had to figure this was coming, we get it just a little bit more "righter" than the rest

Basement Brass Baby!

• Like 1

Basement Brass is pretty cool for sure.

Five Guys Named Moe! ... doesn't get better than that ...

:-)

Yeah they blrew me away at the BHOF in Bridgeport! They are VERY COOL!