Hancuffs

I thought I remembered a colorguard doing flag work with handcuffs on at the same time from a past dci show. I was thinking maybe it was Bluecoats 2007 Criminal show or Blue Stars 2010 Houdini but I am having a hard time finding any video/reference to it online. If anyone knows what year, corps, and time in the show this was I would like to know. I am working on a high school show right now and I would love to see a video of it and I thought I remembered this from the past. Please helpe if you remember!

Edited by Baumer

I thought I remembered a colorguard doing flag work with handcuffs on at the same time from a past dci show. I was thinking maybe it was Bluecoats 2007 Criminal show or Blue Stars 2010 Houdini but I am having a hard time finding any video of it online. If anyone knows what year, corps, and time in the show this was I would like to know. I am working on a high school show right now and I would love to see a video of it and I thought I remembered this from the past. Please helpe if you remember!

I think that Blue Stars may have used HANDCUFFS in their 2010 show.

I think that Blue Stars may have used HANDCUFFS in their 2010 show.

Bluecoats used them in their CRIMINAL show 2007, very beginning of show...not sure if its on the video

Edited by GREENBLUE

Bluecoats used them in their CRIMINAL show 2007

Do you know what part of the show? Intro, ballad, end?

there you have it - the answer is both

Bluecoats used them at the begining of the show while the guard was in the orange prison jumpsuits.

Edited by bluecoats88

there you have it - the answer is both

Bluecoats used them at the begining of the show while the guard was in the orange prison jumpsuits.

Thanks! I guess I now need to order some trick handcuffs and get the guard instructor on it. Considering I am married to her it won't be to difficult to work this out. Ha. Thanks everyone!