Hawthorne Caballeros: 47th Annual Drum Corps Grand Prix!

Did you all know that we have had a late addition of the Hurricanes to our "home Show"? For tickets go to www.crowntickets.com

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Did you know that the Bayonne Bridgemen Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps will be participating in the Grand Prix this year? Can you say Excitement!!!! Can't wait to see their exhibition. Do you have your tickets yet?

We have added and additional NJ Tradition to the show... Please welcome the Raiders Open Jr Corps to the shows schedule.....Packing this show with a lot of entertainment value...Do you have your tickets yet? www.crowntickets.com See you in Wayne NJ for the show...

Grand Prix Announcement

We have twelve units Performing in the Grand Prix this year...

Grand Prix Order of Appearance

Sky Alumni Chorus National Anthem 6:25 PM

Sky Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps 6:30 PM

Bridgemen Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps 6:53 PM

Raiders Jr Drum & Bugle corps 7:10 PM

Jersey Surf Jr Drum & Bugle corps 7:27 PM

Sunrisers All age drum & Bugle corps 7:44 PM

Windsor Regiment All Age Drum & Bugle Corps 8:01 PM

Fusion Core All age Drum & Bugle Corps. 8:17 PM

Bushwackers All Age Drum & Bugle Corps 8:34 PM

Hurricanes All Age Drum & Bugle Corps 8:51 PM

Buccaneers All Age Drum & Bugle Corps 9:08 PM

Caballeros All Age Drum & Bugle Corps 9:25 PM

Caballeros Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps 9:42 PM

Great Entertainment from Start to finish... Gates Open at 5:00pm get there early and enjoy the day...

Reserved seats are $20.00 general admission is $17.00

Parking will not be a problem... Tickets are being sold at the gate..No hold up at the entrance to the parking lot... But please if you want to purchase them before hand(Recommended) please do so at www.crowntickets.com

See you in Wayne on July the 9th....Get your tickets now....

Mike Ryan

Hawthorne Caballeros

Just when you thought the evening couldn't get any better.....American Legion Post #199 Hawthorne NJ has agreed to Open it's doors for an after contest get together. Come and meet old friends and create new ones and see the place that has been home to Caballero Corps for the last 65 years...

4 of the top ten Open All age corps to appear. with one being the multiple time Undefeated Reining World Champion Buccaneers...and the show also includes last seasons A champion Fusion Core from Morris County NJ

Twenty bucks for twelve corps?! That's the deal of the summer, folks! I'll probably even go now.

Oh wait :doh: . I'll be selling tix then putting on my Magic Caballero Suit. So save me some time - Buy your tix now; www.crowntickets.com, the easiest ticket ordering site on the web (A ton easier than the one for Monday's DCI show in Bridgeport - Sheesh, that was a wierd one :blink: ).

Don't forget to get your tickets early.. It will save you some time getting into the stadium...And the Second exhibition of the day is the Bayonne Bridgemen You don't want to miss their version of the "William Tell Overture" Heck I cant wait to see that version of the "William Tell Overture" Hi O Silver Away....Does that make me old?

NJ a hot bed for All Age Drum corps.... even a new corps have opened with a bang.. the Windsor Regiment.... Looking forward to seeing them at their first Grand Prix...Tickets can be purchased at www.crowntickets.com

If there are two corps that showed the world they could be different and successful at the same time it was both the Sunrisers and the Bushwackers. Both are multiple time DCA world champions and we are happy to see them both on the field and at our show in Wayne NJ. Have you purchased your tickets yet?

www.crowntickets.com