Rockford - the whole show

I actually marched w/Swanny 1 year (Blue Stars 2001). He's easy to pick out anyway, he's super tall! Bummer about the t-bar; it did kinda look like he was holding the drums up come to think of it. In any case glad to hear no harm done.

ccdrummer - I took the scores from the recap on the DCI site. Whoops. I didn't stick around for the DMO finale; went out to the buses to visit friends still marching. Thanks for the fix.

On Canos and MGC: I also think Marion is way ahead of Canos at this point. It could just be the "first on" effect that dropped Marion's score, but who knows. I don't think they should have been only .15 apart. Looking at the recap again, it just doesn't look right, especially in the GE department. Marion's music sounded better to me, and their stamina towards the end of the show was better as well. The only caption Canos should be winning over Marion is guard IMO, though that's the only thing I'm any kind of qualified to be judging. *shrugs*

Some will say thats because they were on Div 2/3 sheets instead of Div 1 sheets (which were used in Rockford).

Doesn't matter what sheets were used ... the spread might shrink a little bit because the criteria are somewhat different (as I'm sure you know), but not by that much! :huh:

Colts had a great opening statement. The guard is pretty clean and has most of their book written. Aside from that though, the show left me kinda flat. The jazzy number was fun, but would have made a better closer than centerpiece IMO. 64.15

after playing their opener @ the december camp, it doesnt surprise me.. its a nice one