Grand ole Rapids

Way to go Troop! Keep pushing!

• Like 1

I just want to say that I called the score widening between coats and stars and gap shrinking between coats and cavaliers after Tueday's show in Martin. Somebody give me a cookie.

• Like 3

Wow, DCI lists Teal Sound with a 69.9 ahead of GMen and Troop...

Almost had a heart attack there...

Personally that would have made me quite happy :) Don't quite understand the lower score though....

When i saw the scouts score in relation to boston tonight i knew coats would be up tonight. Good job blue

Here's something some of you will want to know about:

There was no percussion judge at either the Arlington, VA or Grand Rapid show, which is why the Percussion caption score is blank. There was, however, a brass judge, but the Brass score is not being displayed. You can figure out the Brass score from the total score if you wish, or you can do something easier that won't require a calculator.

Though you won't be able to see the Brass scores on the currently displayed recaps from either of these shows due to something that will be fixed probably in the next day, you can still see the actual Brass scores by going into the recaps section of the scores on DCI.org and clicking on "Download the All-Age Recap," which opens up a .pdf file of the correct recap.

A change from last year is that the fifth judge at all five-judge shows this year is randomly assigned from one of these captions; Brass, Percussion, Visual Performance and Color Guard.

• Like 1

Way to go Troop! Keep pushing!

Way to go Troop! Half a point away and only three shows into the season! I think that Glassmen are feeling the hot breath of Troopers, Spirit, and Academy! The battle for finals is going to be insane. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Here's something some of you will want to know about:

There was no percussion judge at either the Arlington, VA or Grand Rapid show, which is why the Percussion caption score is blank. There was, however, a brass judge, but the Brass score is not being displayed. You can figure out the Brass score from the total score if you wish, or you can do something easier that won't require a calculator.

Though you won't be able to see the Brass scores on the currently displayed recaps from either of these shows due to something that will be fixed probably in the next day, you can still see the actual Brass scores by going into the recaps section of the scores on DCI.org and clicking on "Download the All-Age Recap," which opens up a .pdf file of the correct recap.

A change from last year is that the fifth judge at all five-judge shows this year is randomly assigned from one of these captions; Brass, Percussion, Visual Performance and Color Guard.

Thanks for that info Mike.