Whitewater Roadhaus

Blue Star. Talking to some staff. They have added to the scaffolding one section. Synth opening is too loud. Entire guard starts with rifles. Couple drops but good. Excellent drums. Wish they used whole field as good moves are lost in frenzy. Nice star break to star. Spacing problems. Some holes. Needs color! Even flags are dull. But good flag work. Great high sop solos. Corps memb just run across that scaffolding and it still scares me! Synth overpowers the pit towards the end. Wind picked up at last section. Lots of flags got away. Good show. Need color. Need to use more field.

By the way, thank you for the on-the-spot reviews. I appreciate you taking time to do that!

By the way, thank you for the on-the-spot reviews. I appreciate you taking time to do that!

Ditto!

Cavies. Recorded singing for warmup. Great sop solo horns. Great flags. Crazy good synchronization with horns! Drums are on fire. Love the stilt guys. They are playing better rolls in guard. Crowd loves guys lying on base drums and upside down quad players! Great flags and flag work. Flag tosses into drums didn't work. Wind? No! Great ensemble of sop horns got a good ovation. Ending needs work. Still the best show by far.

Cavies. Recorded singing for warmup. Great sop solo horns. Great flags. Crazy good synchronization with horns! Drums are on fire. Love the stilt guys. They are playing better rolls in guard. Crowd loves guys lying on base drums and upside down quad players! Great flags and flag work. Flag tosses into drums didn't work. Wind? No! Great ensemble of sop horns got a good ovation. Ending needs work. Still the best show by far.

Things will get cleaner! :thumbup:

Thank you for the update!

Also, thank you for letting me know what else they could improve on. I like to see that they are getting praise but I also want to know what they can improve on! Thanks again!

Edited by Hook'emCavies

I still think Northcoast Academy is getting shafted after doing a lot of what cavies are now doing.

Finally, someone realizes that the cavies stuff isn't original its been pioneered already by NCA :thumbup:

I want to know if the upside down Trumpet players will last once the brass judges get on the field. If they aren't perfect, they will get destroyed Brass wise...and that'll make a certain Caption Head really angry too!

• Like 1

I still think Northcoast Academy is getting shafted after doing a lot of what cavies are now doing.

I thought this exact same thing when I saw the bass line lay on their drums on the DCI Fan Network. Simpsons did it!!!!!!!!