Place your bets, everyone...

mneis just posted this on another thread:

so there is not much delay time available - maybe they can ask for a variance?

Here is the complete lineup for the show:

1:30 PM – Blue Saints

1:47 PM – Racine Scouts

2:04 PM – Colt Cadets

2:21 PM – Legends

2:38 PM – Govenaires

2:55 PM – Minnesota Brass

3:12 PM – Teal Sound

3:29 PM – Cascades

3:46 PM – Crossmen

4:03 PM – Spirit of Atlanta

4:20 PM – Troopers

4:37 PM – Colts

4:54 PM – Intermission (66 Min.)

6:00 PM – Blue Knights

6:17 PM – Glassmen

6:34 PM – Madison Scouts

6:51 PM – Santa Clara Vanguard

7:08 PM – Blue Stars

7:25 PM – Boston Crusaders

7:42 PM – Intermission (17 Min.)

7:59 PM – The Cadets

8:16 PM – Carolina Crown

8:33 PM – Phantom Regiment

8:50 PM – The Cavaliers

9:07 PM – Bluecoats

9:24 PM – Blue Devils

9:41 PM – System Blue Marching Band Skills Camp

9:50 PM – Awards Ceremony

Time approximate and subject to change.

10 PM maybe too early if there are delays. I have not seen the actual times posted. Anyone have this info?

It is posted in the predictions thread. http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/146921-top-12-prediction-minn-mn-july-16-2011/page__st__160__gopid__3036424#entry3036424

Another round of rain moving in. Rain was supposed to happen today. This is a good thing.

Another round of rain moving in. Rain was supposed to happen today. This is a good thing.

Yes, Chanhassen, MN, where the Cadets have been since Tuesday, has gotten nearly 2" of rain today.

The sun just came out for the first time today where I live. Now we can expect the HOT to start happening!

Just saw the new forecast and it has changed dramatically! Now it show only 10% chance of rain instead of 40-50% throughout the morning and afternoon still going to be HOT with very oppressive humidity levels due to all the rain and "evapotranspiration". Heat indeicies into the 100's and even still in the 90's at 10 PM. Uggghhh.

What are your thoughts rainshdw08?

My thoughts are this currently two MCS's moving through southeastern Minnesota one at Lacrosse area now one just south of the Minneapolis metro the Minneapolis MCS will bring a bit more rain to the metro area between now and the next few hours. Currently driving into the metro now looks fairly clear north of the cuty haven't had chance to look at anything except radar so im making my assumptions on the fly.

I assume after what someone said about Saturday morning now only having a 10% chance of rain that the heat dome is moving a bit faster east and north. Which bodes well for sat.

Just pulled off the road to see a decent looking shelf cloud, I.e. rain and wind. I am on 35e looking SW.

More in a bit

No more watching the radar for me; I'm following rainshdw08's weather analysis. Be careful, rainshdw08. Don't go storm-chasing! We need you!