First Post

Well, I'm a 24year old trumpet player. I discovered dci in 2000 (thank you PBS). Even though I'm a big fan, I never joined a world class corps (biggest regret of my life). My age out year (08) I joined a new open class corps, Incognito (currently inactive). Rehearsal was a few blocks down the road and fees were super cheap so I thought, sure why not. Anyways, I had a good time and went back the next year as brass caption and marching tech (I practically was visual caption head). Since then I've also been a marching coach for a few bands. In 2010 I marched with RCC (riverside). Best time of my life. Better than most world class corps if you ask me. If I ever get a job where I don't work weekends, I would do dca like so cal dream. I have a brother aging out of the Academy this year. So you may see some bias academy comments from me. ;) Even though I'm a new member here, I have been reading from these forums since 07. So I've seen your screen name more than a few times. That's my background. See you around!