Hawthorne Caballeros: 07.23.11 Mission Drums!

Hawthorne Caballeros Travel to Lawrence, MA

Mission Drums - July 23, 2011

The Hawthorne Caballeros will travel to Lawrence, MA this weekend to compete in Mission Drums at Lawrence Veterans Memorial Stadium, 71 North Parish Road in Lawrence, MA. The competition starts at 7:00 pm and tickets are available at Mission Drums or through Crown Tickets.

Goin Fishin!

The Caballeros will be off (no rehearsals, no competitions) from Sunday, July 24th through Saturday, August 6th, 2011. Enjoying a bit of well deserved rest and relaxation before August and end of the 2011 DCA Season kick off! You can always check cabs.org for updates on the Caballeros. We will see you all in Kingston, NY on Saturday, August 6th, 2011 at the March of Champions!

Can't wait to see everyone in Lawrence...We are still insearch of 1 tuba and 1 baritone for the brass section. If you are interested in finishing out the season with the Caballeros please get in touch asap. m.ryan@cabs.org

Thanks

Safe travels to Massachusetts, Cabs!

The Balance in Blue is looking forward to the trip and can't wait to share A Dancer's Dream with the New England fans! :-)

Same to you Bucs.. See you on the 50...Safe travels

I can't wait to hear PC tell us WE!!!!!! may enter the field for competition. It'll be a nice change from that guy wit the funny shirts all the time :tongue: .

I can't wait to hear PC tell us WE!!!!!! may enter the field for competition. It'll be a nice change from that guy wit the funny shirts all the time :tongue: .

Yeah, I forgot about the guy on the microphone in Lawrence. Definitely adds his own flavor (in a good way) to the show experience!

Safe travels to the Cabs and we'll see you Saturday night!!

Jerry

Everyone prepare to rehearse Saturday on the surface of the sun...

:shutup::shutup::shutup:

Seriously, Paul's great...... have fun Saturday!!!!

So are you, Fran! I was just having some fun with you!

So, uh, see you in Wildwood next June :thumbup: .

what about Rochester?