Brush Your Breath With Denton !

I'm assuming the colts...

jkire Erik

"that was awesome, oh my gosh! So awesome!!!"

Good thing Curtis Wison's opinion doesnt matter :) Colts guard is a strength, its been consistantly the highest scoring part of the corps this season

• Like 1

curtislane Curt Wilson

I was unaware The Troopers were known as "America's Corps." Thanks for filling me in, announcer.

------

I guess he didn't get the memo... :tongue:

MattBohll Matthew Ball

Dear Troopers, don't tarp the field. We learned the hard way. Love, the Wakeland Band.

LaurelT7 Laurel Thomas

@TheColts Very sharp performance. Sound, visual, coherence. Nice show of the black swan

curtislane Curt Wilson

Sorry, Colts, but I feel your color guard is nothing extraordinary. Good, yes. But not your strength.

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME (Liahona)...negative reputation ...as this is not my post...

Exactly. Good reminder. Liahona here is just sharing tweets from fan(s) at the show. We should thank Liahona for doing this. He's just the messenger with others tweets. Lets not engage in the proverbial " shoot the messenger " here with him.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

davidmyers David Myers Soo the Colts broke the streak. So far Spirit was my favorite. #DCI2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

(posting this so Liahona can add them to their list of show tweeters

feel free to help out...it's your thread :smile:

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

Liahona,

My comment was not directed to you, but to Curt Wilson. Thank you for the updates, its much appreciated!

I just wanted to remind folks that I'm only re-posting tweets from others..the good/bad/ugly...didn't want to get slammed for something I didn't say personally is all...

• Like 1