Yes, Concert numbers should return.

I dunno, Jerry....we pretty much killed the concert era that night!

On a personal note, I'm LOVING that there's a thread about my show!!!

Edited by 84BDsop

I dunno, Jerry....we pretty much killed the concert era that night!

LOL!

Nah, just set a level that few could handle!!

I had forgot his name since, but yes, Duane didn't march too much with all the front sideline action he had! The dude was an animal of the hi-notes. Preston's solo in that song also sticks out to me...

LOL!

Nah, just set a level that few could handle!!

I had forgot his name since, but yes, Duane didn't march too much with all the front sideline action he had! The dude was an animal of the hi-notes. Preston's solo in that song also sticks out to me...

Remember when his Latin Implosion solo was a duet with Tim Morning? Lasted until after DaTR...then Tim's only closeup camera shot was of the back of his head as he stood behind Duane after the 2nd part got cut and he wasn't able to be put back into the drill.

Hell...that duet might've been me and Bubbles! We both tried out for it and made the first cut...but with different partners. Wayne put Rick and me together...me on top (Duane's part) and Rick on bottom.

Yeah...THAT would've been fun...not only would I have been in a duet with the guy in the corps who disliked me most, but then to have him be watered out while I had the glory spot! (Fortunately, Rick and I were professional enough to put aside our differences on the field,,,kinda had to, since we marched nest to each other for 90% of the show. I still remember the anguished cry when he got set next to me on the opening set!)

Kinda glad Duane and Tim got it, tho...I don't think I could've played it near as good as Duane.