Are There Any Changes In Store For Phantom?

As a Phantom Phan, let me start by saying that I applauad all of the members and staff of the Phantom Regiment for giving us another beautiful show! I am wondering if there any changes on tap that have not been inserted in the show yet? As I watch the progression of the show, it seems to be falling a little flat in drill and general effect. Any hopes of the power wedge and kick? Maybe a Chevron during Elsa's? To be honest, after watching the Cadets, Crown, and Cavies, it seems like those corps are way ahead of the curve in drill innovation and concept.

As a Phantom Phan, let me start by saying that I applauad all of the members and staff of the Phantom Regiment for giving us another beautiful show! I am wondering if there any changes on tap that have not been inserted in the show yet? As I watch the progression of the show, it seems to be falling a little flat in drill and general effect. Any hopes of the power wedge and kick? Maybe a Chevron during Elsa's? To be honest, after watching the Cadets, Crown, and Cavies, it seems like those corps are way ahead of the curve in drill innovation and concept.

Looks like they already have two kick halts in the show at the end...

I think they're great! What they are missing in Visual GE they more than make up for in Music, Guard, and emotional GE. It's the type of show that they have historically been known for, and I'm glad that they're staying true to themselves instead of trying to be a generic copy of another corps!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

Im hoping if anything else is changed or added they are being made yesterday and today and will be put in tomorrow night in Allentown. Guess we will find out tomorrow night.

BTW...If anyone in here has contacts with a high school in the Indianapolis area that is not already housing a corps for Finals and could house Regiment, please let the Regiment staff know by their email listed on their website or Facebook.

• Like 1

That's...troubling.

Don't get me wrong, I do like what they have done. I do like that they are true to themselves. I just loved the intensity and passion of Spartacus, as well as the drill design. I would like see them "open it up" and really see what they can do. Musically, they are unmatched IMHO. They have the brass of life!!!!

Oh, and the guard is KILLER!!!! Forgive me for the exclusion, Juliets!! You ROCK!!!