Warrenton, VA

It would be too much fun if they play "We Are The Champions" for their new ending!

Called that a few weeks ago... but who knows.

Confirmed! No details, of course... my kid is more interested in texting his 'honey' than his Dad... tongue.gif

Thats what I always did. That is until I started dating my fiancee, who was marching with me. Took me a month of tour until I called the parents. :tongue:

... Thanks!... holding my breath on this one, though... 10 days seems like a really long time!!! I'll be there, but I won't have any fingernails left! tongue.gif

LOL! It feels like the parents can't wait for the countdown and the kids want time to slow down. :tongue:

My daughter said one of the best things about coming home is she'll be dry for the firt time this summer. CO is really dry.

Confirmed! No details, of course... my kid is more interested in texting his 'honey' than his Dad... tongue.gif

My son is equally closed mouthed about the changes. He did say the closing drill was "scary". Someone who saw a recent rehearsal heard lots of horn clangs during the drill. I'm sure they'll get it all worked out.

The show's not over, Blue Knight's drum major not back yet. It's VERY windy though, tuff on color guard.

It would be too much fun if they play "We Are The Champions" for their new ending!

A bit premature, but we can hope! :tongue:

The race is still too close to call, no matter what they say on DCP.

A bit premature, but we can hope! :tongue:

The race is still too close to call, no matter what they say on DCP.

As a rookie mom on the scene, I've got to tell you.... this four way thing for 1st is so exciting.

If you'll pardon the imagery... It's kind of like watching the end of a NASCAR race when the drivers go three wide as they head to the checkered flag.:biggrin:

Edited by proudTXmom

The show's not over, Blue Knight's drum major not back yet.

Huh? I'm new. What does this mean?

Let me clarify. I know what "the show's not over" means. Where did the DM go?

Edited by proudTXmom