Shamrock Fest/Reilly Show

"Can you read these notes?" "Yes"

"Can you play those notes?" "Yes"

"OK - now you're a lead Bari".

It's funny... I read that in Fisher's voice. :rolleyes:

Are you announcing the Shamrock Festival this year??

(sorry, I just had to devil.gif )

*felt I should edit to add*

FRAN HAS NEVER ANNOUNCED THE SHAMROCK FESTIVAL.....shutup.gif

That's because Frank Neill (my 52nd cousin twice removed), the Director of the Reilly Raiders is himself a one time radio announcer, has been doing the announcing since he became the Director.

Sorry to be missing this show this year. :sad: I really enjoyed being there in 2009 and 2010, and was hoping to return this year. I was looking forward to playing onstage, since I am unable to march this season.

We were originally scheduled to appear, but had to withdraw with the date change from 8/13 to 8/20. We were already committed to Scranton on the 20th. Best wishes to all my friends for a good show.

Gonna miss you guys John. See ya in RA-Cha-Cha.

PM your email addie... then I'll send them to you and me at the same time.. Don't have a plug to download straight from phone to PC, I have to email to myself.

Yeah, the IT techie has a cheap ### phone.... :cool:

DONE!! Thanks!! worthy.gif)

Sorry to be missing this show this year. :sad: I really enjoyed being there in 2009 and 2010, and was hoping to return this year. I was looking forward to playing onstage, since I am unable to march this season.

We were originally scheduled to appear, but had to withdraw with the date change from 8/13 to 8/20. We were already committed to Scranton on the 20th. Best wishes to all my friends for a good show.

Thanks Captain!! We'll miss ya!

Safe travel and for God's sake take care of those new bionics! shutup.gif

That's because Frank Neill (my 52nd cousin twice removed), the Director of the Reilly Raiders is himself a one time radio announcer, has been doing the announcing since he became the Director.

Yep! thumbup.gif

"Can you read these notes?" "Yes"

"Can you play those notes?" "Yes"

"OK - now you're a lead Bari".

I do love Dave a ton. :thumbup:

He can make me appear to be slightly more well adjusted than I actually am. :biggrin:

Lead Bari is kind of an attitude. Can you blow the high ones all day and not get scared you can't? If you can, it can be a lot of fun. :biggrin:

Yes sir... the scheduling kinda sucks this year.

Can't be in two places at once. Even though some folks apparently think I can. :tongue:

Yeah. We need a Superdimensional Time Space Reality Splitting and Alteration Device for the 20th so we can be in both places and have fun. Anyone have one we can borrow? :satisfied:

Yeah. We need a Superdimensional Time Space Reality Splitting and Alteration Device for the 20th so we can be in both places and have fun. Anyone have one we can borrow? :satisfied:

Geez,...I just gave it to my swecret identity.

Signed,

Clark Kent :cool:

It's funny... I read that in Fisher's voice. :rolleyes:

Try NOT to read that in Daves voice.... :tongue:

And remember Daves a paid firefighter, so he's one of those people who runs INTO burning buildings. Just a different breed of dude and he and Rick Adams keeps the Hanover Bari line loose. Good Grief... three ex-Westshoremen in that line (2 leads and a 2nd). And one of the other leads is an ex-Pittsbugh Rocket.

And Ogre (aka John Bowling) started Bari when I did in '74 then took over the horn line for the '84 6-weeks corps. Also funny as Hades but very sarcastic type of humor. In '84 he walk up and say wierd crap ("I bet you were REALLY ugly as a child") then walk away. He'd say it to me just to either freak other people out or keep things loose (never quite sure) as he knew I'd never take it personal. We get allergy shots at the same place and see him every other month or so. When he heard I was back in corps the quote was "You are a SICK man". OK, BigW try not to read THAT in Johns voice. :tongue:

Edited by JimF-LowBari