Indy judging panels

I think we'll see those late today or early tomorrow...who knows, it's entirely possible that not everything's locked into place yet

No matter what, I wish they would hurry the hell up

Edited by JMS0527

I believe in the past couple of years that DCI has released the judging panels for each night of the Indy shows. I haven't found it yet...anyone know what they might be?

Things are being held up right now because they're not sure if Piers Morgan should do celebrity judged Guard on Sat. nite or Howie Mandel.

My money's on Mandel in the end.

Things are being held up right now because they're not sure if Piers Morgan should do celebrity judged Guard on Sat. nite or Howie Mandel.

My money's on Mandel in the end.

I heard that there will be a special guest appearance - a new GE judge - by the name of Simon Cowell? Anyone confirm?

I heard that there will be a special guest appearance - a new GE judge - by the name of Simon Cowell? Anyone confirm?

Yes. Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan BOTH will be doing GE Music 1 and 2.

BK is one Corps that appears very happy these Brits have agreed to judge Finals.

Edited by BRASSO

Gordon Ramsey is doing semis. Imagine that tape.

" no no no you donkey, you don't drop the 7! baritones don't over blow! Oh #### off you ###!"