So Who's New to WC?

With the year ending, we sometimes (not last year?) hear about corps plans to be promoted into World Class from Open Class. Are we going to get that this year, maybe Oregon Cru? I know it's hard to develop the recruitment, talent, and finances to make this transition into World Class and rise competitively....hoping that whoever does next will rise to the occasion over the years (as well as the corps who've already made the move).

I'd like to see OC stay "OC" for a couple years just to make sure they're ready for the move WC. Maybe they'll take the same route as PC, Mandarins and Academy with a modified tour WHICH I HAVE NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER WITH! Who knows?

Whatever happens, congratulations on successful OC year for Oregon and I wish them luck in the future.

Good point. Some probably move a little too fast. I know that Spartans used to have some really good years on the top of Div. II, and it's a good thing they've stayed where they're at.

I don't know if anyone would move up this year though Oregon Crusaders would be a good candidate to do so in the Future. If anything, I'd like to see someone like Pioneer move into Open Class for a couple of years. I think a move down might do them good as they seem to have really struggled the last few years in World Class. Getting beat up like that can't be any fun.