What 2011 corps melodies keep running through your head?

More and more, Radiohead's "Creep" (performed by Bluecoats) keeps running through my head.

• Like 1

Carolina Crown's "Bohemian Rhapsody" hit and their parade tune "In the Stone." Also, Phantom Regiments Juliet (especially their opener). I'm always thinking of these tunes sometimes to the point in which I could be doing some work and be singing or humming some of these tunes and not realize it until one of my friends or somebody asks me "what are you sing?" lol

'

Carolina Crown's "Bohemian Rhapsody" hit and their parade tune "In the Stone." Also, Blue Knights "Seventeenth Come Sunday" and Phantom Regiments Juliet (especially their opener). I'm always thinking of these tunes sometimes to the point in which I could be doing some work and be singing or humming some of these tunes and not realize it until one of my friends or somebody asks me "what are you sing?" lol

"A Time for Us". We played it in '70. And "Hallelujah". Just a great tune.

Just watched "Romeo and Juliet" (the 1968 Franco Zeffirelli film) last night. I was just a wee bit too young at the time for my parents to allow me to see it . . . though kids my age knew all about it. I think it's the first time a major studio film cast actors so young in serious leading roles, and both Leonard Whiting and Olivia Hussey were amazing.

Anyway, I always knew the song as "A Time for Us" (probably because that's how it was released on pop radio stations). However, the film version is called "What Is a Youth?" The music is by Nino Rota, also famous for "The Godfather" theme.

This is so easy...............PHANTOM REGIMENT'S ELSA

• Like 2

Phantom. Elsa's. 'Nuff said.

SCV's ballad "The Eternal Knot". It was my favorite emotional moment of the whole season. That hook combined with the staging of the guard and marching member will haunt me for a long time.

"East of Eden" is a close second.

Agree - :thumbup: