Bridgeport Show?

The show is on, rain or shine.

The Hurricanes pay extra to the city for the special effects!

For those in the know, the irony of Charlie King talking about paying extra for anything is worth a thread all by itself.

Walk proud - looks like you're going to get the thunder.

And quite a bit of Mariah too.

Yeah, they just wait til its snowing a couple of hours before sening the plows out... :whistle:

Here's the latest from the NWS:

Saturday Night...Tropical storm conditions possible. Cloudy with showers likely. Locally heavy rainfall possible after midnight. Humid with lows in the upper 60s. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph...increasing to east 35 to 45 mph with gusts up to 55 mph after midnight.

Walk proud indeed. A Hurricane is going to win this weekend either way is my prediction. :sumo:

There are 3 "if's" involved in this. IF the storm maintains its current strength. IF it maintains its current speed. IF it maintains its current course. If any of those three are altered it could change the entire equation. With that said, I've already checked the inventory on my household batteries and made sure that I have enough fuel for the generator. No point in taking chances. Lets all hope for the best.

I don't know the east coast geography well... Where does Reading sit in all of this mess?

First place - undefeated since... I don't know - Napolean's second empire? A while any way.

You really don't know East Coast Geography do you?

I don't know the east coast geography well... Where does Reading sit in all of this mess?

First place - undefeated since... I don't know - Napolean's second empire? A while any way.

You really don't know East Coast Geography do you?