95 Scouts

We all know the 1995 Scouts utterly DESTROYED the crowd with their performance...utterly spectacular from the moment they entered the field. We also all know the applause went on for a LONG time. But for the first time I decided to time it.

It started from the beginning of the rotating company front at the end of Malaga...44 seconds of continuous crowd love...and continued for almost a full minute AFTER then with little cessation. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

To any and all alums of the 1995 Madison Scouts....I am insanely jealous of you to have been on the receiving end of that....truly.

Edited by 84BDsop
  • Like 2

We all know the 19965 Scouts utterly DESTROYED the crowd with their performance...utterly spectacular from the moment they entered the field. We also all know the applause went on for a LONG time. But for the first time I decided to time it.

It started from the beginning of the rotating company front at the end of Malaga...44 seconds of continuous crowd love...and continued for almost a full minute with little cessation. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

To any and all alums of the 1995 Madison Scouts....I am insanely jealous of you to have been on the receiving end of that....truly.

It's really good to know that Drum Corps and particularly the Scouts will be around eighteen thousand years from now. :thumbup:

How's the video from there, or can we actually play that technology now?

:blink:

It's really good to know that Drum Corps and particularly the Scouts will be around eighteen thousand years from now. :thumbup:

Some things are just too good to die off! (I corrected the typo...DOH!)

How's the video from there, or can we actually play that technology now?

:blink:

Sadly, even 18,000 years later, the camera work STILL misses some good stuff!