I want to see a chart of all the staff changes

Seven corps presented a proposal to kill DCI. They are the G7. G7 is not a DCI term. The Blue Stars were not one of them.

im not gonna debate the G7 and if they were killing DCI or not...thats a dead issue ( for now )if you think they werent going to be Part of the 8 you are mistaken....but anyway as I said...there was noone in that top 7 that shouldnt have been there. As the other poster said ( good luck trying to get in if you are 8 and below ) well there really is a way GET BETTER

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

staffchanges1dot1jpg.th.jpg

Added Ellis Hampton and Ron Hardin. I'm trying not to include techs or consultants because this list would be far too cluttered, just designers, arrangers, caption heads and the like.

Oh man! I love DCP. I ask for and get exactly what I ask for. And I get a bonus G7 bashing thread to go with it. You guys and the occasional gal are the best. We live in the best of all possible worlds.

Oh man! I love DCP. I ask for and get exactly what I ask for. And I get a bonus G7 bashing thread to go with it. You guys and the occasional gal are the best. We live in the best of all possible worlds.

Youre right I was going to say on my last post what the heck does the G7 have to do with the thread anyway....besides the subject is old anyway....geshhhhhhhhhhh I guees a million pages on it over a year agao wasnt enough....lol now back on topic...lol...why the heck do ya need a chart..who cares...lol....jk :tongue:

Moyer and McNutt left Scouts after 2006, not 2007. I don't know if they went to Cadets in 2007 but they definitely weren't at Scouts.

Edited by Stryfe

Brad Green to Scouts from Bluestars 2010, Andy Ebert to Scouts from Crown 2011

Added.

Moyer and McNutt left Scouts after 2006, not 2007. I don't know if they went to Cadets in 2007 but they definitely weren't at Scouts.

My bad. They joined the Cadets for the 2007 season, but in 2006.

Here's version 1.2!

staffchanges1dot2jpg.th.jpg

Edited by doylejd