Is Madison the new Crown is the new Star?

liebot

79 members have voted

1. 1. See topic

• Yes
    • No
    • Bananaphone

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring BA NA NA PHOOOOOOOONE!!!!

Why can't Madison be the new Madison and just become the corps that scores better than the rest of the corps.

Why do they have to be a version of a corps that some see as 'better' than Madison?

I want Madison to keep their own idenity, strive to get better and not become 'the new' version of anything else.

....2 threads with the same topic, why this kind of hype so early?

Or are we just that bored all ready???

• Like 2

Hmm, last time I noticed, Madison was Madison and Crown was Crown. Is there supposed to be some sort of John Carpenteresque Thing mutation happening?

I would absolutely LOVE to see a

John Carpenteresque Thing mutation happening
on a drum corps field (complete with practical makeup effects, of course). Wow that would generate some serious GE :tongue: Edited by perc2100

Why can't Madison be the new Madison and just become the corps that scores better than the rest of the corps.

Why do they have to be a version of a corps that some see as 'better' than Madison?

I want Madison to keep their own idenity, strive to get better and not become 'the new' version of anything else.

I could not agree with this any more: it's just not physically possible. This is EXACTLY what Madison (and any other corps) should strive to be: a corps with a distinctly unique identity that is philosophically and financially sound and strives for performance greatness!

....2 threads with the same topic, why this kind of hype so early?

Or are we just that bored all ready???

I assume we're bored already. While this goofy comparison talk gets old really quick, I vastly prefer it to "best corps never to make semifinals" type threads