Ronnie DeAugustine needs prayers

My good friend Ronnie DeAugustine was taken to Rochester General Hospital last night suffering from a massive heart attack. He had surgery and is in recovery. Please join me in prayers for my wonderful, talented friend.

Ronnie started out in the Geneva Appleknockers junior corps, and went on to St Joe's, Purple Lancers, Rochester Crusaders, Empire Statesmen, and the Brigadiers. He is a great soloist and a great guy. I played next to him also in funk bands and he never missed a note. Lets send our prayers that he recovers from this...

Donny

Edited by Donny Drum Corps

My good friend Ronnie DeAugustine was taken to Rochester General Hospital last night suffering from a massive heart attack. He had surgery and is in recovery. Please join me in prayers for my wonderful, talented friend.

Ronnie started out in the Geneva Appleknockers junior corps, and went on to St Joe's, Purple Lancers, Rochester Crusaders, Empire Statesmen, and the Brigadiers. He is a great soloist and a great guy. I played next to him also in funk bands and he never missed a note. Lets send our prayers that he recovers from this...

Donny

...he is in the hospital after surgery to place 5 stints in. He is going to make it.

DA

Prayers sent! 5 stents? Wow! I only had 1 but I know how it feels and it don't feel good. Get better Ronnie!!!

...he is in the hospital after surgery to place 5 stints in. He is going to make it.

DA

Ronnie "D" is a great guy and good friend. My prayers are with him and family.

Dave

Edited by DKBrigs27th

Donny

Boomer and I just came back from visiting with Ron and I think he look's great for what he just went through. Boomer got Ron laughing like he does everybody and Ron promised us he would do whatever it takes to make sure this will never happen again. We told him that all his extended family was praying for and he was very grateful and surprised by everyone's support. Ron is a great person and has a great family and we all know he's a great horn player, and I want my cooking buddy to recover as fast as he can.

I agree with all the comments. Ron and I rode together to the DCA Championshis in Sctanton in 2003/2003. Really good guy and a heck of a horn player. He told me about him and DA playing in the funk bands ....man that must have been a show to see. Best wishes and have a speedy recovery.

Dick P

I loved every minute marching near and sometimes next to Ronnie in the Brigs. He's a great guy and hilariously funny! He plays every note in the show. How many people can claim that!? He's a monster player, PERIOD! And a monster human being, PERIOD!

Recover friend!!!

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-