Chase Community Giving

BD9

Here is a story that currently lists 12 different corps who are in this Chase thing right now. Links to vote for each corps are listed at the bottom of the story:

http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=13b26726-7b1d-4d91-97bb-d4955b2ca6d9

DCI keeps updating this as more corps jump into the mix.

Please vote for all of these corps. Everyone gets 10 votes. And don't forget to tell your friends and Family memebers ♥ I would love to see all of these Drum Corps in the top 10!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Pioneer definitely could use more votes! We have been reaching out to alumni and supporters, but can use all of the additional help that we can get to stay in the running!

There are a lot of people on this board that want to see Pioneer do well, both now and into the future. This grant money opens doors that at this point in time are currently closed due to a decline in our primary source of fundraising. This is your opportunity to step forward and help the corps in a meaningful way! I can assure that any grant money that we get will be used to further educate our members in a similar way as we have been for the past 50 years!

Vote Now for Pioneer: Chase Community Giving

Edited by PioneerWebmaster
  • Like 2

Go to VoteAcademy.com

Download the Chase Community Giving app. if needed.

Like Chase Community Giving and get your 10 votes.

Use one of them by voting for The Arizona Academy of the Performing Arts.

Use the remaining for many of the hundreds of worthy charities.

Share this information with your friends.

Help Arizona musicians and music educators!

Thank you!

• Like 2

How do you make a charity page?

You find your charity on the list then you need to get yourself assigned as the administrator. You also have to send in your IRS filings to prove your status and presumed eligibility. Might be a little late to get in the game now. Like the corps that went before us and offered great help, The Academy will be glad to share our experience when all is said and done.

Special thanks to Bob (Jersey Surf), George (YEA/Cadets) and Rick (Phantom Regiment) The three of them added so much to our knowledge base and plans both before and during the campaign.

• Like 2

I'd like to think that the DCI community is composed of a very loyal and passionate fan/alumni base. As much as there may be threads here with endless responses in regards to how things could be improved, there is an almost embarrassing absence of votes for this campaign.

Please vote for ALL of the eligible corps.....it is SO easy to do, and could potentially make an enormous impact for any corps that may be fortunate enough to receive an award.

I'd like to think that the DCI community is composed of a very loyal and passionate fan/alumni base. As much as there may be threads here with endless responses in regards to how things could be improved, there is an almost embarrassing absence of votes for this campaign.

Please vote for ALL of the eligible corps.....it is SO easy to do, and could potentially make an enormous impact for any corps that may be fortunate enough to receive an award.

I did my votes :smile:

Just looked at the top 100 - come on guys we can put a few corps over the Bat World Sanctuary.

Edited by WIS
  • Like 1

I did my votes :smile:

Just looked at the top 100 - come on guys we can put a few corps over the Bat World Sanctuary.

The Bat Sanctuary comment is sad but true. This has been an interesting experience for me. I always thought the Drum Corps Fans were some of the most motivated of fans around but if you look at the top vote totals you will see a major representation of Animal charities. I guess we sometimes forget there are plenty of other passions out there. I even work for a non-profit, a Botanical Garden, and I forget that some people love plants more than the Marching Arts.

• Like 2