PLATINUM ANNOUNCES OUR 2012 CAPTION TEAM!

Drums1

We at Platinum are very excited to welcome to the Platinum family Charlie Dolar as our 2012 Percussion Caption Head. Mr. Dolar brings a wealth of experience in the Drum Corps activity to us, and we are very excited to welcome him to our team! When asked his feeling on the subject Mr. Dolar replied, "I am excited for the chance to bring this ensemble to the next level and beyond" when he was asked about his expectations for this season, he went on to say "I am also looking forward to working with a GREAT bunch of members and staff, as well as the opportunity to show the world what we can do!"

Platinum is also pleased to announce Mr. Adam Goldson as our 2012 Brass Caption Head. We are also pleased to welcome Alan Perry as our 2012 Visual Caption Head as well. We'd also like to welcome back Mr. Derrick Johnston as our percussion arranger and consultant. Platinum is also pleased to add Mr. Ed Warren to our 2012 Design Team and as a consultant. With their experience in the marching arts we are excited to have them as part of our staff. Come be apart of something new this season, come to Platinum, and watch us shine!

Keep watching for more staff additions!

Platinum Drum Corps

www.platinumdrumcorps.org

• Like 2

We at Platinum are very excited to welcome to the Platinum family Charlie Dolar as our 2012 Percussion Caption Head. Mr. Dolar brings a wealth of experience in the Drum Corps activity to us, and we are very excited to welcome him to our team! When asked his feeling on the subject Mr. Dolar replied, "I am excited for the chance to bring this ensemble to the next level and beyond" when he was asked about his expectations for this season, he went on to say "I am also looking forward to working with a GREAT bunch of members and staff, as well as the opportunity to show the world what we can do!"

Platinum is also pleased to announce Mr. Adam Goldson as our 2012 Brass Caption Head. We are also pleased to welcome Alan Perry as our 2012 Visual Caption Head as well. We'd also like to welcome back Mr. Derrick Johnston as our percussion arranger and consultant. Platinum is also pleased to add Mr. Ed Warren to our 2012 Design Team and as a consultant. With their experience in the marching arts we are excited to have them as part of our staff. Come be apart of something new this season, come to Platinum, and watch us shine!

Keep watching for more staff additions!

Platinum Drum Corps

www.platinumdrumcorps.org

Do not know the rest but Ed Warren if it is the same one has been a DCI judge for a long time and should give them some good experience and help them progress.

• Like 1

Caption Heads, Schmaption Heads......does the corps management have it together this year to actually finish a season?

Do not know the rest but Ed Warren if it is the same one has been a DCI judge for a long time and should give them some good experience and help them progress.

Edited by 3rd&10
  • Like 1

Caption Heads, Schmaption Heads......does the corps management have it together this year to actually finish a season?

Lets help clear your mind about the 2011 season. Platinum did not have the 30 members that where required for tour they had 24 members. They are very much alive and planning for the 2012 and management has it under control for returning to the competitive field of action.

Edited by PDBDirector
  • Like 4

If you've heard his tapes/feedback..you might rethink this comment. Probably one of the least productive judge I've come across in any circuit he judges.

But to be fair maybe he is stronger at teaching than evaluation.

Edited by ItsOnTheField

If you've heard his tapes/feedback..you might rethink this comment. Probably one of the least productive judge I've come across in any circuit he judges.

But to be fair maybe he is stronger at teaching than evaluation.

That has not been my experience. I have had his input in DCI, BOA and WGI. He is one of the most honest and insightful judges I have listened to. Perhaps he told you or your corps the truth and that must not have been right....

Excellant addition with Charlie and Adam !! Best of Luck this season!

• Like 1