Which OC corps will make WC Semis in 2012?

Overhype....overated Music City.

Open Class is a lot more fluid because of drastic differences in talent level from year to year from corps to corps so.... why not Music City?

• Like 1

I've always held the belief that the top OC corps can be very dangerous at the WC championships. Please don't take that the wrong way. What I mean is that they're not on the bubble and have nothing to lose, they can just go out there and throw it down. Contrarily, if I were a WC corps on the bubble I would be looking over my shoulder becuase they could hurt me. Maybe that's what Drum Corps needs right now. There's nothing like a wake up call,

• Like 2

To the guys slamming Music City, what did you expect? Sure there was some hype due to size that maybe got out of control.

But it's a 3rd year corp? And a #### impressive one at that. I bow down to a corp that can do what they have done in the time they have been around. :worthy:

And I had a kid in another OC corps not MC.

There will be some growing pains. You can not jump a hornline up to 80 that fast without it. If they can retain those kids that's when you should get scared. If they keep them around 2-3 years watch out.

I got to hear them arc up and play "Tennessee Waltz" 2 or 3 times and it was sweet. It was loud, proud and brought goose bumps. :thumbup:

• Like 1

What open class corps you think will make the next jump to world class status? I think Jersey Surf was the last......or Teal Sound.

Oregon Crusaders. And I doubt they are interested for a year or two but I see them as the next one to probably jump up. BDB and SCVC obviously have no interest.

MC and Genesis down the road.