Full report on SCV's 2 days in Orem

BTW, should this have been put in the reviews forum? Just now realizing that, hehe. :huh:

I think it's a shame that the guard is, for some reason, so separate from the Corps (didn't even do the final run through??) because it becomes quite clear during a show. Hopefully, they were off cleaning their work, learning basics or even better yet, being fitted for new uniforms.

Thanks for that thorough review! As you can guess from my screen name, I have a kid in SCV - a drummer. I saw them in Phoenix (HOT! and I am from Tucson, so am no heat weenie!) won't again til Orlando, so extra tidbits are SO welcome!

Process is a big deal with me - HOW does something happen, seeing how things work in the background. So your report is REALLY appreciated here.

thx,

-mom :)

Thanks for the report, i've got a good friend in the trumpet section that's marching this year. Good to know that things are going well for them. It would be nice to hear more reviews like this one, cause believe it or not tour isn't all about the performances. I've got friends in Cascades guard too, anyone want to review one of their rehearsals?

Anyway thanks, we appreciate the news.

-Kyle Spraker

Impulse Soprano '01-'02 '04? B)

Thanks Chris, appreciated. Brings back some memories :)

On another note, if anyone else sees SCV at your local show, say hi to the Brit on Mello for me (Paul). We live in the same town and march the same corps back here in Englands Green and Pleasant Land!

Cheers

Mark

SCV01