DCPI registration now open

Galen

Bump!

Still time to register your corps! (3 Divisions - WORLD/OPEN/CLASS A)

Set your tour schedule! (Both US and European Dates)

Set your corps captions! (Pick captions from any corps from the past 4 seasons, 2008 to 2011).

What he said. :smile:

Registration will remain open until just before midnight tomorrow, so there's still time to get signed up if you're considering participating. As always, registration is free so there's no cost at all to participate beyond whatever time you want to invest in it.

And did we mention that the winner gets one of THESE babies? :cool:

DCPI%20Cup.jpg

No, not a picture. :tongue: The winner of world class gets an actual, physical trophy.

:thumbup:

Trust me, its pretty idiot proof once you get going. I barely understand anything about Drum CorpS, let alone all the statistics, but still do just fine-ish. Stop on by and sign up, then feel free to ask any questions that you may have in the forum.

FIXED! :doh:

:devil:

What he said. :smile:

Registration will remain open until just before midnight tomorrow, so there's still time to get signed up if you're considering participating. As always, registration is free so there's no cost at all to participate beyond whatever time you want to invest in it.And did we mention that the winner gets one of THESE babies? :cool:

DCPI%20Cup.jpg

:tic:

:spitting:

:ohmy:

Wait, so why did I have to give you my credit card information for? :blink::angry:

:laughing:

Edited by CitBos