Tampa Bay Thunder January Rehearsal

Our first 2 camps of the 2012 season have been a great success. We still have a few openings in the hornline and cymbal line. The hornline has played through 6 minutes of our show and the first 2 minutes of our production New World Order are complete. We'll be learning more of our show later this month.

This will be a 2 day, sleepover rehearsal. We'll be rehearsing at the Florida State Fairgrounds once again.

Saturday, January 21 - 9am-9pm *Brass and Percussion only

Sunday, January 22 - 9am-4pm *Full corps

Like always, our rehearsals are open to the public! Enter from the security entrance off of Orient Road, just let them know you're there for Tampa Bay Thunder.

For more information, visit www.TampaBayThunder.org

• Like 1

Are the only percussion spots open in the cymbal line? It sounds like you had some good recruiting this winter! I know someone in FL who is a fanatastic percussionist but has never marched. I know he is interested and I'm trying to convince him to check you guys out.

Are the only percussion spots open in the cymbal line? It sounds like you had some good recruiting this winter! I know someone in FL who is a fanatastic percussionist but has never marched. I know he is interested and I'm trying to convince him to check you guys out.

All percussion spots are still up for grabs.

it's really tempting!

Dooooo ittttttt