The Blue Devil Alabama Razorbacks

Did anyone catch the BCS Bowl Game between the Alabama Razorbacks and LSU Tigers. The 'bama marching band was playing the BD 2012 show "The Beat my Heart Skipped" note for note (with winds of course), and their guard was using chairs.......Just wondering if it was SOP for Corp music to get intio the college bands?

Did anyone catch the BCS Bowl Game between the Alabama Razorbacks and LSU Tigers. The 'bama marching band was playing the BD 2012 show "The Beat my Heart Skipped" note for note (with winds of course), and their guard was using chairs.......Just wondering if it was SOP for Corp music to get intio the college bands?

Alabama Razorbacks?!? Alabama Crimson Tide...Arkansas Razorback. Sorry, I didn't catch the show.

Edited by tpt43

the BD 2012 show "The Beat my Heart Skipped" note for note (

BD are repeating that show in 2012...wow...that's odd for them isn't it? :blink:

The only thing I know about football is that it takes place in a stadium that was built for marching bands and drum corps to perform on. :)

Blue Devils performed the show better than Alabama.

But Alabama has a much better defense than BD. :tongue:

• Like 4

This thread.... Wow.

Doomed from the start.

I'm trying to figure out why a thread about the Blue Devils is in the DCA forum. :tic:

I'm trying to figure out why a thread about the Blue Devils is in the DCA forum. :tic:

OMG! LOL!

The hits just keep on comin'!

This is so funny that it must be a set up. I can't tell if we scared the OP away, or if he's sitting back and laughing...

Funny stuff.