Uniform idea

McLovin

I have thought about this for a while, and I think it would be cool if there was some way we could easily design our own uniforms for our corps, or have someone who knows how to put things together based on our descriptions generate them on the computer. I think it would add an interesting aspect to the fantasy league, but its just an idea :)

I have thought about this for a while, and I think it would be cool if there was some way we could easily design our own uniforms for our corps, or have someone who knows how to put things together based on our descriptions generate them on the computer. I think it would add an interesting aspect to the fantasy league, but its just an idea :)

If there was a like butten, I would have liked this post, unliked it, then liked it again just because! :thumbup:

Some of us were very fortunate at one time to have an individual or individuals put uniforms together for our corps. Even had Brent Becker make some for us long time ago when he was breaking into design. These last set I have I also got the masters so I have tweaked them a time or 2.

I have good deal of experience here making corps logos, banners, and show posters for lots of fantasy corps but uniforms is not something I have ventured into.

I was thinking about a half and half color uniform but instead of splitting it between front and back, split it between left side and right side, whole right side black and whole left side red, not sure about the finer details though lol

You can see my uniforms here...

Polaris Regiment

Oregon Marauders

Xothyme

Polaris Regiment was originally designed by Thomas Thawley, then updated by 8two5 Productions (current version)

Both Oregon Marauders and Xothyme were designed by me on a template created by Thomas.

I have three uniform templates I can send you (helmet, shako, and aussie) if you want them. PM me your email address.