Navy Marine Stadium Question

while we're speaking of tix, any ETA on them?

I've spoken to our contact with ticketing and you should see your tickets within two weeks.

If you do not receive your tickets, please call (855) 632-8090 (9-5pm Eastern, Mon-Fri).

Will Ticket's for " Prelims " and the " Alumni Spectacular " shows, be sold as an " Exact Section & Seat with a number" ?

Will they sold & priced by, by each " Section " (with no seat in particular) ?

OR.

Will they be " General Admission " for stadium at those Two shows ?

I need to Wait and Buy them at the Stadium, the day of the shows, - IF I GET TO GO!!!

Will Ticket's for " Prelims " and the " Alumni Spectacular " shows, be sold as an " Exact Section & Seat with a number" ?

Will they sold & priced by, by each " Section " (with no seat in particular) ?

OR.

Will they be " General Admission " for stadium at those Two shows ?

I need to Wait and Buy them at the Stadium, the day of the shows, - IF I GET TO GO!!!

If you order throught the DCI website,........you can see the seating chart and pick your seats for each event,...............

If you order throught the DCI website,........you can see the seating chart and pick your seats for each event,...............

Thanks Gary;

I just can not buy ticket's in advance. I do have a Motel room reserved. But if I have to cancel that at, or near the last minute. I can get 1/2 back. If I get tickets in advance and can not go. I get nothing nothing back, if I can not make it. (2 tickets for each; Prelims and Alumni Spectacular) I am Old and not in the best of Health. Then with the price of GAS most likely going to be between $5.00 and $7.00 or even more. Driving the just over 200 miles (+ ever increasing Tolls) makes for a good hard look at that also.

BUT, Boy do I want to go so bad. Looks like one of the BEST years Ever for " DCA World Championship " weekend events.

Thanks Gary;

I just can not buy ticket's in advance. I do have a Motel room reserved. But if I have to cancel that at, or near the last minute. I can get 1/2 back. If I get tickets in advance and can not go. I get nothing nothing back, if I can not make it. (2 tickets for each; Prelims and Alumni Spectacular) I am Old and not in the best of Health. Then with the price of GAS most likely going to be between $5.00 and $7.00 or even more. Driving the just over 200 miles (+ ever increasing Tolls) makes for a good hard look at that also.

BUT, Boy do I want to go so bad. Looks like one of the BEST years Ever for " DCA World Championship " weekend events.

I get my tickets every year,..........last year I could not make it,..........and had no problem selling them,...............

• 2 weeks later...

In looking at the seating charts on the ticket sales website, you can select your exact seats,............ but for some reason the seating charts for sections 5, 6, 7, and 8 seem to indicate that every third seat in every row is sold, which I can't imagine that being the case,..........why? :blink:

In looking at the seating charts on the ticket sales website, you can select your exact seats,............ but for some reason the seating charts for sections 5, 6, 7, and 8 seem to indicate that every third seat in every row is sold, which I can't imagine that being the case,..........why? :blink:

You are correct. Every third seat is not sold. The width of the seating space is made for Navy students. So we opened up the space to make it a more comfortable experience for our fans.

Edited by David Hobart

You are correct. Every third seat is not sold. The width of the seating space is made for Navy students, so we opened up the space to make it a more comfortable experience for our fans.

I hadn't even considered that,.........but it does make perfect sense,.........Thanks Dave!

could there be some sort of note put onto those pages so that people wanting to buy something like 4 tickets in a row get that understanding?,...............the current perception could be that you would not get 4 seats next to one another,.........or something,........

You are correct. Every third seat is not sold. The width of the seating space is made for Navy students, so we opened up the space to make it a more comfortable experience for our fans.

This was absolute brilliant proactive thinking on DCA's part. :thumbup: I wish DCI had taken the same approach in Madison-Bloomington-and too many smaller local shows to list.