The 2012 "Curt Anderson Memorial" Classic XIX

MSJ Snare

Come join Mighty St. Joe’s and our guests for an evening of Drum Corps Entertainment…

• Saturday, April 28th , 6:30 ‘til 10:00 PM

• Greece Apollo Middle School

• 740 Maiden Lane

• Greece NY

Featuring:

• The Ghost Riders mini Drum & Bugle Corps, Batavia NY

• United Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps, Simcoe, Ont. Canada

• Steel City Ambassadors, Pittsburg, PA

• De La Salle Oakland Crusaders Alumni Brass Ensemble, Toronto, Ont. Canada

• MSJ Reunion Corps, Batavia NY

And your host:

Mighty St. Joe’s Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps, LeRoy NY

This year’s show will be dedicated to Bob “Sully” Sullivan as the corps celebrates his 23 years as MSJ’s Corps Director. (Sully will be retiring at the end of this, the 2012, season.)

Tickets will go on sale soon, keep checking back to this link. $10.00 advanced sale, $12.00 at the door.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited by Santana

I am extremely pleased to be able to perform again for my many friends @ The Mighty St. Joes' Classic... I have played @ this venue a couple times - twice in mid 2000's (with Steel City and Erie T-Birds)... I am proud to attend as a member of the Steel City Ambassadors Alumni....The 2012 program you will see from Steel City Ambassadors has involved a comittment of time and energy by all the members and staff....Many returning veterans along with some very talented new people has made the challenge of excellence to improve @ every performance something to strive for at all outings... Thank you for the invite and enjoy the show...Looking forward to meet/greet some old friends...

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

John G

Edited by Pgh Guy2

I thought the Corps sounded good, another month and we should be even better. Sounds like a great lineup at the Classic, hope to see everyone there!!!!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets available by visiting www.mightystjoes.com and "clicking" on the ticket link... or just click on clicking!!!

Edited by MSJ Snare

2012_poster_3-5-12.jpg Edited by MSJ Snare

Edited by Santana

So the time is drawing near for the Classic, better get your tickets soon, it is going to be a great show. Good music for a reasonable price, bring your friends!!! See you there :cool:

Just a question... So Sully has 23 years in as Alumni Corps Director... How many years was he director of the original corps? Did he take over for Father Kelly? I know I was a mere child (no exaggeration) when he was already corps director...

Congrats to Robert "Sully" Sullivan... with tomorrow being St. Patrick's day, it's a great and appropriate time to remember your accomplishments from Father Kelly's Boys to the present.

Just dont talk about Father Schwartz and we will be alright.

Donny