Have you created a DCP-I Member page?

Don't forget, the DCP-I site will host a profile page for each of your corps. A list of the profiles can be found on the DCP-I site under the Div 1, 2, and 3 Members menu options.

Polaris Regiment's Member Page

Oregon Marauders' Member Page

Xothyme's Member Page

To create a member page...

In the User Menu on the left-hand side of the DCP-I home page select "Submit/Edit My Articles"

This will take you to a page with a "New:" drop down menu at the top center. The drop-down will default to " - Choose Section - ". Select "Member Corps Info" from the drop down menu.

This will take you to the creation page for your corps. Free-style all you want, or borrow a format from another corps. Be sure to select the proper division in the "Category" menu and put the correct corps name as the title.

Not enough players keep an active profile page, and I'm trying to reverse that trend. :cool:

Ooooooo - gonna have to give this a shot! :thumbup:

On a related note, there are profiles up there that haven't been updated (nor has the player been active in DCPI) for three or four years. Maybe someone who has access can go in and delete those which haven't been updated since before, say, 2009?

Don't forget, the DCP-I site will host a profile page for each of your corps. A list of the profiles can be found on the DCP-I site under the Div 1, 2, and 3 Members menu options.

Polaris Regiment's Member Page

Oregon Marauders' Member Page

Xothyme's Member Page

To create a member page...

In the User Menu on the left-hand side of the DCP-I home page select "Submit/Edit My Articles"

This will take you to a page with a "New:" drop down menu at the top center. The drop-down will default to " - Choose Section - ". Select "Member Corps Info" from the drop down menu.

This will take you to the creation page for your corps. Free-style all you want, or borrow a format from another corps. Be sure to select the proper division in the "Category" menu and put the correct corps name as the title.

Not enough players keep an active profile page, and I'm trying to reverse that trend. :cool:

When I click on the Submit/Edit My Articles thing, nothing shows up, just that I have no articles published.

When I click on the Submit/Edit My Articles thing, nothing shows up, just that I have no articles published.

There's no drop-down menu at the top-center of the page?

There's no drop-down menu at the top-center of the page?

Nope, all I see is this

All Content Items for: McLovin

No Items to Display

Intriguing. Try this link...

http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=new&Itemid=44

Failing that, you'll have to email or message John D to figure out what's going on.

Intriguing. Try this link...

http://www.drumcorps...k=new&Itemid=44

Failing that, you'll have to email or message John D to figure out what's going on.

All I got was this message

You are not authorised to view this resource.

I can do nothin' for ya, son. Time to contact the site admins. John D is a good start.