06.16.12: Hawthorne Caballeros Present the 9th Annual Cabs at the Beac

Hawthorne Caballeros: 9th Annual Cabs at the Beach

The 2012 DCA Season Takes on the Sand!

Kick off the 2012 DCA Season…Kick up some sand… and join the City of Wildwood, NJ and the Hawthorne Caballeros at the 2012 Cabs at the Beach DCA Competition in Wildwood, NJ. The 9th Annual Competition and Exhibition will be held on Saturday, June 16th, 2012 starting at 6:30 PM at historic Maxwell Field in Wildwood, NJ.

This annual DCA competition will feature the Windsor Regiment from West Windsor, NJ, Carolina Gold from Greensboro, NC, Fusion Core from Dover, NJ, the Buccaneers from Reading, PA, and the Caballeros from Hawthorne, NJ. The Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni Corps and the Raiders from Wayne, NJ will present in exhibition. This list is subject to change.

Tickets can be purchased directly from the Hawthorne Caballeros. Reserved seating is $18.00 and General Admission is $16.00. Visit www.cabs.org homepage to buy tickets. Group sales are available. For more information on group sales, please call Al Katz at 973-709-0500 x1501.

Edited by sophillycab
  • Like 1

Carolina Gold is looking forward to it!!!

We always have a terrific time at Wildwood and we are looking forward to seeing all of our DCA friends again!

• Like 1

We always have a terrific time at Wildwood and we are looking forward to seeing all of our DCA friends again!

/quote]

We northern folk are looking forward to seeing you guys, too! And all the rest of you :thumbup:

• Like 1

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS SHOW!!!!!! It is one of my favorites of the year and a great way to start the competitive season. I'm looking forward to seeing the programs of all the corps. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Can't wait!

• Like 1

This will be the first time since 2005 that I will be missing this show. I've only been going to finals (2004) longer. I'll be making up for it by heading there this weekend for TIA's though.

Best of luck to everyone! :worthy:

You guys always have fun, except when it pours on you in the middle of your show... I felt HORRIBLE for you guys that day, at least we found shelter in a kind local resident's garage!

This show is generally well attended.. You should order your tickets asap as the last few years we have sold standing room only for this show...Travel safe....and Enjoy all that Wildwood has to offer..

You guys always have fun, except when it pours on you in the middle of your show... I felt HORRIBLE for you guys that day, at least we found shelter in a kind local resident's garage!

@CorpsBuff

I'm afraid that I wasnt a member of Gold back then, but I have heard stories. -Boy, have I heard stories!!:spitting:

From a story I heard, I believe that two of our members "noticed" each other while huddled in a shelter from that storm. They ended up getting married, and are still together today.

So I guess that you could say that we had a good time even in spite of the storm. :wink: