Streaking

I thought we agreed we wouldn't talk about my agreement to run out on the field during the age-out ceremony. :rock:

So much for keeping food down anytime this week. :ph34r:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

If it weren't for those pesky little mosquitos nibbling on my bits, I think I would do it. Perhaps DCP.com and OFF Deep Woods could get in a bidding war for which side of my torso they want to sponsor.

Trust me...it would be money WELL spent...just ask Mr. Boo.

• Like 5

If it weren't for those pesky little mosquitos nibbling on my bits, I think I would do it. Perhaps DCP.com and OFF Deep Woods could get in a bidding war for which side of my torso they want to sponsor.

Trust me...it would be money WELL spent...just ask Mr. Boo.

I thought I was sponsoring the better half of your torso. Were you just using me to get to Fran Haring?

I've just heard from one of the kids that I wrote about earlier. They are referring to George Hopkins, who shut and locked the gate to the stadium so the streakers couldn't get out. Here's what they wrote...

<It was in '98. He was waiting for us at the other corner of the field behind the gate, which he had closed. He asked us if we were proud of ourselves. The only thing [name of the member's own corps director] said was we better wear shoes next time.>

Ooooo.... Deep woods off and gold bond- that would be a smelly, stinging, streaking mess right there! Get gold bond wet while wearing it and you'll know pain. Get gold bond wet with bug spray.....I shudder at the pain.....

[quote name='Michael Boo' timestamp='1338178574' post=

<It was in '98. He was waiting for us at the other corner of the field behind the gate, which he had closed. He asked us if we were proud of ourselves. The only thing [name of the member's own corps director] said was we better wear shoes next time.>

LMAO- never heard of that in '98, course we weren't around Cadets alot til end of July that summer.. Too funny. We had a guard girls pants fall down in '98 to reveal pink undies.... Does that count as streaking???

LMAO- never heard of that in '98, course we weren't around Cadets alot til end of July that summer.. Too funny. We had a guard girls pants fall down in '98 to reveal pink undies.... Does that count as streaking???

Nah, you see more (or less) watching any awards show on television.

I thought I was sponsoring the better half of your torso. Were you just using me to get to Fran Haring?

:w00t::spitting::help::peek:

select members of the Cavaliers, Murfreesboro , after the show, parking lot.

every year.

The Running of the New

And no, it's mostly hornline guys.

Heard a funny story from the year after my age out involving some Blue Devils when this happened, I can't say it cause I wasn't there but I'm sure someone here has heard.