Past DCI Scores?

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I couldn't find anything.

I remember that there's a website where you can find all of the past scores from each season, and each show in that season. It shouldn't be that hard to look up! Thanks to anyone who knows.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I couldn't find anything.

I remember that there's a website where you can find all of the past scores from each season, and each show in that season. It shouldn't be that hard to look up! Thanks to anyone who knows.

corpsreps.com

www.fromthepressbox.com

if you want recaps as well.

• Like 1

Please be advised that there is NO single website that has ALL scores. There are many contests missing on these sites.

They are accurate for the past 10 seasons, or so, but if you're looking to settle a bet on some older contests you may not find it online.

I've been combining what I've found on the two sites listed plus Dicemans Sr corps site and other websites and books/documents I've come across. Yep, lot of conflicts, strange results and typos (some mine in my notes).

I've been combining what I've found on the two sites listed plus Dicemans Sr corps site and other websites and books/documents I've come across. Yep, lot of conflicts, strange results and typos (some mine in my notes).

The problem is that up until about 25 years ago (when the activity began shrinking to easily manageable levels), there were simply too many corps, circuits and contests, and no single clearinghouse to maintain all those names and numbers. For years DCI didn't even maintain historic data on its own contests, let alone those of any of the other circuits or governing bodies.

Drum corps history is a giant jigsaw puzzle, and, unfortunately, many of the pieces are missing, and will never be found.

Edited by Northern Thunder

Drum corps history is a giant jigsaw puzzle, and, unfortunately, many of the pieces are missing, and will never be found.

Amen to that Brian....