Spent hours watching the Cadets the last three days

We were fortunate enough to have the Cadets at a local high school, Mount Pleasant PA, from Monday through last night. Thanks to the band director and cooperation of the Mount Pleasant school board. During those three days, I pretty much gave up the daily routines and spent hours there. I just have to mention how great it was to have them here. I met some outstanding volunteers, staff people and corps members. It was interesting to see how they do things and how hard everyone works. It's always nice to find congenial people who don't mind sharing some tidbits about the corps. I did not want to bother very many so i just pretty much looked, listened and lurked.

As for their show, 12.25, it is simply fantastic. "Do You Hear What I Hear", is one for the ages. It is just beautiful. One of those "you can hear a pin drop" moments. I could go on and on about it but I don't want to be reprimanded by some of the arrogant types in here, which is why I don't visit much. But I just had to toss this out there to let people know about the Cadets three days here. It was fantastic. They made my summer and summer isn't even officially hear yet. Fa la la la la.....

Edited by And in first place~
  • Like 4

Do you hear what I hear is the ballad, if I'm not mistaken

Great insight.

What I do love about the Cadet's show is that we will have some "different" Christmas music for the Holidays this year :thumbup:

Thank you so much. "Different" Christmas music for the holidays for sure. Something to march around the Christmas tree to

Do you hear what I hear is the ballad, if I'm not mistaken

Yes,"Do You Hear What I Hear" is the ballad.

I think synth's point was that Do You Hear is the piece BEFORE the closer.

I think synth's point was that Do You Hear is the piece

Very possible. Thank you. The closer is wild and furious.