Atlanta Best Seats?

Can anyone give me some advice for the best seats at the Atlanta show on July 28th?

More interested in good sound than seeing the drill from high up.

Thanks much!!

Joe

If you look at the seating chart on the DCI webpage, I would recommend any of the 200-level sections. Obviously, closer to the 50 is always good, but sections 220 and 223 are pretty good deals and put you on the 40-ish yard line on either side. This mezzanine section is high enough so that you can see drill and also not be caught in an overhang that traps overzealous synth effects. Not to mention that this level is the club level for football so the seats themselves are nicer than in the upper deck or field level.

I've heard that it's better to call rather than order online so you can request a specific section. The way the online system happens is that tickets are sold from the bottom up within a certain price range, so you'd have to wait until the bottom levels sell out but not too long otherwise you'd get stuck in the nosebleed section.

I agree on all accounts of what Josh said. Club level is the best and of course as close to the 50 as possible, but truthfully even the two sections outside of the middle (50) sections have some great seats and views.

My preference:

1 - Club Level between the 35s at a minimum

2 - Top deck, about half way up and higher between the 40s. There seems to be a decent dead spot up there that reduces some of the reverb

3 - Well, there isn't a 3. The lower deck has terrible reverb all around, plus a lot of background noise from the concessions on that level

Edited by troopers1

True. Lower level has way too much noise from concessions if you in the upper portion which is where you would want to be for any visual.

Club level is the best. And call Ticketmaster and ask. They were able to find me seats I would have assumed gone. The website will not find these.

286600_600060777929_3276414_o.jpg

This is a shot from my seats in the club level last year.

286600_600060777929_3276414_o.jpg

This is a shot from my seats in the club level last year.