Sioux Falstaff Follies

Good luck to ALL the Corps tonight!

Go Racine!

Go Spirit!

Spirit is performing the encore for this show. It's been a while since that's happened too.

Good luck to everyone performing, especially Spirit!

Greetings from Sioux Falls! I am at the show already (I'm volunteering and they put me with the judges tonight...Heaven help me) and it should be a beautiful, but slightly windy night for Drum Corps. Pioneer will not be at the show tonight :( if I heard correctly they had a sponsorship conflict, whatever that means. I will attempt to either post here or tweet some thoughts (@JordanLuckyR) but no guarantees because I am technically supposed to be working the show. I also have my camera with me so I'll try and get pictures and post them later tonight. Looking forward to a great show!

• Like 1

Greetings from Sioux Falls! I am at the show already (I'm volunteering and they put me with the judges tonight...Heaven help me) and it should be a beautiful, but slightly windy night for Drum Corps. Pioneer will not be at the show tonight :( if I heard correctly they had a sponsorship conflict, whatever that means. I will attempt to either post here or tweet some thoughts (@JordanLuckyR) but no guarantees because I am technically supposed to be working the show. I also have my camera with me so I'll try and get pictures and post them later tonight. Looking forward to a great show!

Sorry to hear about Pioneer.

Anything you can do to send some of the show our way will be GREATLY appreciated by us "stay at homes".

• Like 1

I think Madison will win too.

I don't have a feeling but I do have last nights scores to go by........

• Like 3

1340576304[/url]' post='3155898']

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!