New Drumcorps deserving of attention!

Hello fellow DCP members,

I wanted to simply bring to your attention of a brand new drum corps who is hitting the ground and running hard! We are a new corps from Port Chester, NY and only 7 months old but running strong. We will be out on the street next March or May of 2013! In the very near future the drum line will be performing at DCA weekend in Annapolis come Labor Day weekend! Please take a moment of time and check out our webpage and new promotional video! Thanks for viewing.

Website

Awesome video. I hope you can keep that membership and grow it!!

You certainly do deserve some attention. Congratulations on a tremendous achievement! I will be looking forward to seeing you in the future. :thumbup:

Hello fellow DCP members,

I wanted to simply bring to your attention of a brand new drum corps who is hitting the ground and running hard! We are a new corps from Port Chester, NY and only 7 months old but running strong. We will be out on the street next March or May of 2013! In the very near future the drum line will be performing at DCA weekend in Annapolis come Labor Day weekend! Please take a moment of time and check out our webpage and new promotional video! Thanks for viewing.

Website

Great news for the NY Metro area ... with Bob Vitti at the helm they have great leadership ... he's also involved with the Port Chester HS program and nearby Westchester Brassmen from Harrison, NY ...

:-)

Looks good.

What are your future plans? DCA?

Looks good.

What are your future plans? DCA?

Well the drum line will make an appearance at DCA but the corps will remain a 'parade and exhibition corps'. We have no plans to become a field corps but non the less, we will strive to be great!

You certainly do deserve some attention. Congratulations on a tremendous achievement! I will be looking forward to seeing you in the future. :thumbup:

Thanks for checking us out! We hope to really make a splash in the drum corps scene!