Corps Housing sites for Quincy show

Colts will be at Randall MS in Randall, MA according to my son's schedule. They are already there. Finished w today rehearsal and enjoying free time in Boston.

Edited by Lynsew

Colts will be at Randall MS in Randall, MA according to my son's schedule. They are already there. Finished w today rehearsal and enjoying free time in Boston.

Don't think there is a Randall, MA. Maybe Randolph, MA which is close to Rt 24 and 93/128. Just west of Braintree.

Before you park by the stadium, head East about a mile and visit Wollaston Beach and stop into the Clam Shack.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

Don't think there is a Randall, MA. Maybe Randolph, MA which is close to Rt 24 and 93/128. Just west of Braintree.

Before you park by the stadium, head East about a mile and visit Wollaston Beach and stop into the Clam Shack.

There doesn't seem to be a parking lot by the stadium. In previous years I went to the Beanpot instead. I'll be coming in town for this one instead this year, so I"m wondering where I should park.

There doesn't seem to be a parking lot by the stadium. In previous years I went to the Beanpot instead. I'll be coming in town for this one instead this year, so I"m wondering where I should park.

Parking is limited, but Eastern Nazarene College is several blocks north of the stadium, beach parking is east, and most side streets (I believe) are open. Just south of the stadium, still on Hancock St., is the Woodward School.

Last year Boston was staying at the school across the street from the stadium, it has since been knocked down, but we parked on the side street behind there and it was perfect, close, and safe. Old Colony Ave is the name of the street if you mapquest it.

Parking is limited, but Eastern Nazarene College is several blocks north of the stadium, beach parking is east, and most side streets (I believe) are open. Just south of the stadium, still on Hancock St., is the Woodward School.

Crown (tentative)

Burlington HS

123 Cambridge St

Burlington, MA

Even though some corps have been around Boston for several days, on Fridays, traffic (especially heading to the Cape or North to NH/ME) starts early. Best to listen to WBZ Radio 1030AM for regular traffic reports and possibly leave sooner.

Even though some corps have been around Boston for several days, on Fridays, traffic (especially heading to the Cape or North to NH/ME) starts early. Best to listen to WBZ Radio 1030AM for regular traffic reports and possibly leave sooner.

Yeah that looks like a potentially brutal commute traffic-wise.

Right now (Thurs ~6pm) google says it should take 32 mins but with traffic will take 55.

Edited by corpsband

Yeah that looks like a potentially brutal commute traffic-wise.

Right now (Thurs ~6pm) google says it should take 32 mins but with traffic will take 55.

It depends. Lots of people have taken off from work this 4th of July week, so they won't be on the Boston major roads at Friday rush hour quite the way they usually are. That said, better to be safe than sorry, so figuring on lots of backed up Friday traffic and leaving early is STILL probably a good idea, imo. (I know a lot of the back roads to Quincy Stadium, so I'll try and stay off 1-95 for much of the way.)

Edited by BRASSO