Who's going?

Troopers - Casper

Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara

Phantom Regiment - Rockford

Boston Crusaders - Boston

Cascades - Seattle

Read more: http://www.dci.org/schedule/#ixzz1zn4S6SYd

Edited by bearwy

I'm in CASPER! Wooooo! Got in last night at 10:30 after a long day of flying and driving. There will be LOTS of alums there, Bear. They just don't read DCP. Come to the Alumni Tent by the souvies and check out the memorabilia, sign the Alumni Book and meet bunches of us! Troop is rehearsing at the venue today - hoping to see lots of alums stop by to watch! I'll be there in just a couple of hours to help set up alum stuff. GOOOOO TROOOOP!

bump for Troop home show!!

Anyone know the last time there was a show in Wyoming/Casper?

1999 was the last contest. Troopers have been doing exhibitions just about every year. I tell you what... Troopers still know how to pack a stadium.

• Like 2

Actually, the last Drums Along the Rockies Casper competition was in 2005. And it was a disaster for the corps. We had changed the ending, and by that I mean we used a different DM for the closer, but didn't find out we were doing that until I think earlier that day, or the day before. It was rough. Not the DMs' faults, just an interesting twist to the show design we weren't aware of until the designer showed up and saw that we weren't doing something the way they had intended it to be done. It hurt.

Edited by WyoLBL

I'm hoping for a nice, big crowd at the stadium tonight.

I'm hoping for a nice, big crowd at the stadium tonight.

It's a great show in a great city. I think we'll have a good one. If anybody's out and about in Casper. Stop by my shop on 12th street and say HI. Look for the crossed saber flag out front.