Marvelous Minneapolis

This is my first viewing (ever) of Music City. I am impressed! Some really tasty drill moves and musical moments in that opener!

I like how that form developed out of the rotating blocks.

Are they going to intro every section with a recorded clip, though? The gimmick worked the first time but gets old fast.

Another interesting mashup.

Wpw - thanks for the quick help!! You guys rock!!!

Yeah, there's no sound from the iSwifter app, which allows me to get the streaming on the iPad. But I'm having some issues with the app now telling me i'm locked out of my fan network account, and the window doesn't scroll to allow me to type in the password along with my secret question. So obviously i'm doing something wrong there. I'll either play with that to figure it out or dump it.

It's not the newer AppleTV Pro, so I guess it won't be able to use airplay. I'll look into Airparrot, but in the meantime, I think you're all correct about the rube goldberg setup. Think I'll be better off with the mini dvi to hdmi connection.

Thanks again for the help! Enjoy the show. :smile::thumbup::worthy:

Never would have thought to put Music of the Night and Sweet Dreams of You together

I can see this corps wholloping Legends in GE ... but that's about where I would leave it. Wouldn't be surprised to see them very close scorewise.

I honestly can't believe how well this show concept/music actually works. I'm stunned (at myself). Major kudos to Music City!

OK, just too much dependence on recorded music. Stops the momentum of the performance each time.

I really should detest this show, being that Phantom is sacred and I can't stand country music, but they have me hooked. Only real complaint echos Kevin...the samples before every tune only worked the first time.

Also, I'm not a fan of any sample with musical intent. That's the one part of the rule revision I wish they hadn't included. Synth is fine, sampling is fine. But if it has a melody, it needs to be played actively.

yeah this show design sounded corny/horrible...but I'm low key digging it :thumbup:

I can see this corps wholloping Legends in GE ... but that's about where I would leave it. Wouldn't be surprised to see them very close scorewise.

I'm not sure I agree. Legends hit all three legs of the triad. Music City hasn't. Though I do like it.