Bowling Green Lanes

An incredible show, but I get the impression they didn't connect with the crowd as well as they have in the past. Crowd was a little slow to their feet at the end.

Maybe they're just exhausted? I know I am after reading about Crown's incredible show!

Unfortunately, this is not a good year for Cavies to be following Crown in performance order. The intensity just isn't there. Tepid applause at the end of the opener.

I have a feeling they will leave it alone till after Minneapolis or closer to Atlanta. But I would assume, just as years past the ending will be tweaked.

at their rehearsal they said that a section is ready for Minnesota and isnt changing the rest of the week. It was close to the end so you are probably right with it staying till saturday.

I have a feeling they will leave it alone till after Minneapolis or closer to Atlanta. But I would assume, just as years past the ending will be tweaked.

How many corps have left their original ending from the start of the season intact by Finals?

This quiet snare roll is a clinic in stick control and timing.

Man, the crowd just is NOT into this performance. I feel bad for the members.

How many corps have left their original ending from the start of the season intact by Finals?

pretty much none of them.. LOL

I like the neon colored rifles which match the colors used in the guard uniforms.

I don't like the weird sounds coming from the synth. I don't know what they're supposed to add to the performance.