Lebanon Lounge

DCI once again returns to "St Louis" (i use quotes 'cause Lebanon is nearly a half hour away from the lou). The St Louis area has had a rich drum corps history in the past. Expecting a near sellout for the 2nd year in a row, hopefully DCI will try to get a bigger venue for '13. The fans in the area (lots of former Drum Corps people) will be in for a treat.

I will be live tweeting using the hashtag #dcistl or go to my twitter page http://twitter.com/JDandTurkelton

Leemon Field @ McKendree University

400 N. Alton Street

Lebanon, IL 62254

7:00 PM Music City

7:17 PM Pioneer

7:34 PM Cascades

7:51 PM <Vacated>

8:08 PM Crossmen

8:25 PM Intermission

8:42 PM Troopers

8:59 PM Phantom Regiment

9:16 PM Carolina Crown

9:33 PM The Cavaliers

Contest Coordinator - Scott Litzenberg

Chief Judge - John Bell

Color Guard - Michael Stone

GE Music - Randy Greenwell

GE Visual - Juno Orefice

Music Analysis - John Bell

Music Brass - Chester Phillips

Music Perc. - Todd Fox

Visual Analysis - Keith Baker

Visual Proficiency - Michael Lentz

So, sit back...grab a pork steak, some toasted ravs, and a Schlafley (or AB Product or Vess) and enjoy some Drum Corps, St. Louis style.

• Like 1

I might try and make this show if I get back to St Louis in time. We'll see if that happens.

So with Teal Sound out, won't they move everyone up a time slot?

The seats will be packed and it will be very warm and humid. Remember to hydrate!

not sure , I copied that from phantoms google calendar page.

DCI once again returns to "St Louis" (i use quotes 'cause Lebanon is nearly a half hour away from the lou). The St Louis area has had a rich drum corps history in the past. Expecting a near sellout for the 2nd year in a row, hopefully DCI will try to get a bigger venue for '13. The fans in the area (lots of former Drum Corps people) will be in for a treat.

I will be live tweeting using the hashtag #dcistl or go to my twitter page http://twitter.com/JDandTurkelton

Leemon Field @ McKendree University

400 N. Alton Street

Lebanon, IL 62254

7:00 PM Music City

7:17 PM Pioneer

7:34 PM Cascades

7:51 PM <Vacated>

8:08 PM Crossmen

8:25 PM Intermission

8:42 PM Troopers

8:59 PM Phantom Regiment

9:16 PM Carolina Crown

9:33 PM The Cavaliers

Contest Coordinator - Scott Litzenberg

Chief Judge - John Bell

Color Guard - Michael Stone

GE Music - Randy Greenwell

GE Visual - Juno Orefice

Music Analysis - John Bell

Music Brass - Chester Phillips

Music Perc. - Todd Fox

Visual Analysis - Keith Baker

Visual Proficiency - Michael Lentz

So, sit back...grab a pork steak, some toasted ravs, and a Schlafley (or AB Product or Vess) and enjoy some Drum Corps, St. Louis style.

very low stands, jammed seating, will be toasty.

good stuff http://schlafly.com/#

@PearlsMoreJewel

@DCI_Tour At Lebanon, IL & here's a fan with a Belleville Black Knights alum shirt.Oh, those silver helmets they wore!pic.twitter.com/Fs5QGSL2

Ax9rIF3CAAAAjyw.jpg

@PearlsMoreJewelBelleville Black Knights! - a blast from the past! I think they were the 1st corps I ever saw when I was a kid! :-)

@PearlsMoreJewel@DCI_Tour It's 10 minutes before showtime. It's 95 degrees here in Lebanon, IL right now & I'm so excited! Go @PhantomRegiment!!!

@IBEXpercussion @Crossmen good luck tonight in Lebanon! Can't wait to see you guys live again. #bones

@JacobRobert310Omg. Sitting in the bleachers with 90372 other people. #melting.#DCISTLOUIS http://instagr.am/p/NKVmsGBYr-/

@tlfphotogBack in the heat waiting to shoot 9 drum corps at the @dci St. Louis show. Oddly enough in Lebanon, Ill.

Edited by Kevin.